10 Life Quotes to Live By

1. All of my childhood punishments have become my adult goals: eating vegetables, staying home, having a nap and going to bed early.

2. I appreciate the people who don't give up on me

 3. Don't you ever have a plan for the day and suddenly it's 4pm and you've achieved literally nothing...

 4. Don't let age change you. Change the way you age.

 5. Best way to earn respect is by treating others with respect.

 6. Millions of judgmental but my relatives are my favorites. 

 7. As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people. People that are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

 8. Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

 9. I am NOTHING without my glasses. Like bruh I can't even hear.

 10.  Silent tears hold the loudest pain.


RELATED:


motivational quotes for work  motivational quotes for success  motivational quotes for students  motivational quotes for self  motivational quotes tagalog  inspirational quotes about love  short inspirational quotes  inspirational quotes about god

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post